The most overlooked aspect of your dryer is the dryer exhaust vent system. Out of sight out of mind! The exhaust vent system begins with the transition duct that runs from your dryer to the wall. This system then continues through the walls or attic where it makes its final exit to the exterior of the building. Every system should have an outside hood to keep animals out and be equipped with a functioning back draft damper.
Lint Removal is important!
We go the extra mile to ensure the dryer vent cleaning is done right, your lint is removed and our customers are satisfied. We use a combination rotary brush, teamed with a high powered air vac. Our Rotary Brush System snakes the entire length of your vent. This process removes all lint and debris.
What we do when we arrive at your home
- Locate your dryer’s exterior exhaust vent and take an initial air flow reading with a digital anemometer/ magna helic gauge.
- Clean your dryer’s exhaust port as well as lint removal trap housing.
- Make a minimum of two full passes with our rotary brush.
- Thoroughly clean your dryer’s transition tube (dryer to wall duct).
- Clean below your dryer’s lint removal screen where blockage can occur.
- Vacuum underneath your dryer.
- Take a final air flow reading to ensure your exhaust is venting properly.
Benefits of performing vent cleaning:
- Reduces drying time
- Conserves energy
- Extends the life of your dryer
- Helps prevent fires
- Eliminates dust